What makes a university green?
- environmentally conscious architectural solutions
- green areas at the university
- device-charging benches powered by solar panels
- Geothermal energy solutions
- using a solar-powered Wi-Fi system
- eliminating unnecessary printing thanks to developments in IT and process management
- decline in photocopying due to the use of portable digital learning materials
- using waste separation systems
- development of a running track around the university and promoting healthy lifestyle
- an appropriate number of bicycle storage
- consistently observing and spreading environmentally friendly principles,
that is to say, due to numerous factors that characterize the Kecskemét Campus.